This category is for discussing all things Kudan CV SDK.
Our CV SDK allows you to utilise the power of Computer Vision to enhance your application’s experience without having to master Computer Vision itself.
The subcategories found here will allow you to ask your fellow members of the community for help with anything relating to your projects. You can ask about the best way to implement a feature, or for further explanation on how other features work. The staff at Kudan will also be on hand to answer questions from time to time.
Before you post a question, please make sure that you have first:
- Searched the API Documentation
- Searched the contents of the Kudan wiki
- Searched the forums for questions similar to yours
- Remember the Kudan user base is from all over the globe, so you may have to be quite generic in your search terms
After you have done all of the above and you still haven’t found an answer, you should look to post a question whilst following the below rules:
- Make sure to post your question into the correct category
- Tag your question with the appropriate metadata
- Remember that the more information you can provide upfront, the better and quicker a reply you will get e.g.:
- What have you already tried
- What are the specific errors that you are getting
- Share the snippet of your code where you think the error is happening
- What devices and OS versions have you tried this with
- What version of Kudan CV SDK are you using
- Post your questions in English
- Although you can post in your native language, this will limit the amount of people that can actually help you