Kudan Plugin Crashing Unity Editor

The Kudan plugin is crashing Unity editor, it was working fine a month ago and now it stopped working for no apparent reason (I haven’t touch the project recently). I hit the play button, the plugin initializes itself and crash the entire editor. The Unity’s crash report screen isn’t even shown.

I’m using the development API Key (for eu.kudan.ar Bundle ID) and I also generated another Editor Key, but the issue persists. I reverted my project in git to a version that I’m sure worked before and the issue still persists. I tried to run the project on another computer and the issue also persists. And I restarted my computer, no success. Kudan’s sample scenes also stopped working.

I’m using Unity 5.6.4f1 on Windows 10, Kudan Plugin’s version is 1.5.1. Here’s Windows’ Event Visualizer log for the error (in portuguese, but you can see that KudanPlugin.dll is listed as the faulty module):

Nome do aplicativo com falha: Unity.exe, versão: 5.6.4.28806, carimbo de data/hora: 0x59c8cc9e
Nome do módulo com falha: KudanPlugin.dll, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5864e1be
Código de exceção: 0xc0000409
Deslocamento da falha: 0x0000000000330494
ID do processo com falha: 0x310c
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d3a0396c86d320
Caminho do aplicativo com falha: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Unity.exe
Caminho do módulo com falha: D:\myproject\Assets\Plugins\x86_64\KudanPlugin.dll
ID do Relatório: bb1c1b48-ab03-407b-913f-3a99e2e49b90
Nome completo do pacote com falha: 
ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha: 

It seems to be something related to the webcam, the problem does not happen with the webcam disconnected.

Can anyone from Kudan’s team help me with some info on how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.