The Licensing category is for discussing all things related to Kudan’s License.
Before you post a question, please make sure that you have first:
- Read the FAQs on our pricing page.
- Searched the forums for questions similar to yours. Remember the Kudan user base is from all over the globe, so you may have to be quite generic in your search terms.
After you have done the above, if you still haven’t found an answer, you should look to post a question whilst following the below rules:
- Make sure you are posting in the correct category. Only post in the Licensing category if your question is about the license itself. Questions such as how to set a license should be directed to the appropriate category for the platform you are developing on.
- Tag your question with the appropriate metadata.
- Remember that the more information you can provide upfront, the better and quicker a reply you will get e.g.:
- What have you already tried.
- What the specific errors are that you’re getting.
- What devices and OS versions are you developing for.
- What version of the Kudan SDK are you using.
- Post your questions in English. Although you can post in your native language, this will limit the amount of people that can actually help you.